Thursday, November 20, 2008

Goodbye Daniel

Today was a sad day here at the Knudson house. We had to put little Daniel to sleep. He had gotten hurt and after taking him to the vet he went down hill. He quit eating and was only drinking a little water. He also couldn't stand up. His whole left side was parallized. We were hoping that the medicine we were giving him would help but it wasn't . He had a disc in his left shoulder out and a pinched nerve which was parallizing him. He was in a lot of pain and wasn't himself. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old and he was now 10 1/2 years old, so it was very hard for me to say goodbye to him. I will miss him.


1 comment:

The Fords said...

I am sooo sorry you had to put daniel down. I know he was a part of the family. I cried like a baby when I read this even though you called me and told me on the phone. I just know what your going through because of gus.It is going to be sooo hard the day we have to say goodbye to him. I wish I could give you a HUG! But just know that I am thinking of you and I love you and miss you. Your little sister!