This is the Camp Site we stayed at in Petit Jean National Park. The picture of Jake was where the woods were just a little ways away from our site. There was a little trail leading to an Outdoor Ampitheater that is where Jake was coming from! The other pics are of the 100 acre man made lake. It is a really nice and clean campground and very peaceful too!Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Camp Site!
This is the Camp Site we stayed at in Petit Jean National Park. The picture of Jake was where the woods were just a little ways away from our site. There was a little trail leading to an Outdoor Ampitheater that is where Jake was coming from! The other pics are of the 100 acre man made lake. It is a really nice and clean campground and very peaceful too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
that looks like a really nea place! I love the new background you've got!!! Sooo Cute!
yah I just realized I meant to say NEAT!! Anyway love you guys can't wait to see you next weekend
Post a Comment