We have a new pet. This little raccoon has been coming up to the front porch and eating the leftover dog food in Jake's bowl. We tried to scare him off but no luck he just went up the tree next to the porch. Mike has named him Stripes!
this would be a fun pet-- no house training to do!! I love the new family picture. did you ever get into my blog? sorry it was a pain! good to catch up once in a while
We are Mike and Melissa Knudson. We have been married since June of 1991. We have 2 beautiful boys, Trevor and Taylor. We have two dogs both male, a Weiner dog named Daniel(who is no longer with us) and an English Bulldog named Jake.
2 comments:
I absolutely Love the new Family Picture!! Trevor and Taylor are such Cuties!!
this would be a fun pet-- no house training to do!! I love the new family picture. did you ever get into my blog? sorry it was a pain! good to catch up once in a while
Post a Comment